Monday, November 25, 2013

Shopping Cart Blues

Among the unusual new things the Web has brought into our lives is the online shopping cart.  As a small business, I've had to deal with several of these and there are pluses and minuses to each one.

Open Cart is the one I'm using now.  It's great in many ways but has some quirks, too.

For example, recently a customer sent an e-mail asking when a certain product would be back in stock. Huh?  I didn't know anything was out of stock.

Checking the administrative area of my Open Cart capability, I discovered to my great surprise that several products were listed as out of stock.

It's particularly dismaying when some Web quirk affects customers.  They are golden and I am grateful for each one who visits.

I've fixed the problem and will check this regularly in the future to make sure it doesn't reoccur.  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home