Monday, November 9, 2009

Figuring out Twitter and Wikipedia

Saturday was my first time aboard Twitter, the hot, new "social media" capability. People keep telling me it's the place to be in terms of promoting Natural Scratch. I'm skeptical but willing to give it a try.

Same is true of Wikipedia which I am now a registered contributor to. Although it is necessary to be careful about information, wherever it appears, Wikipedia amazes me with its articles about absolutely arcane knowledge. For example, what is the story behind The Beatles wonderfully wacky "I Know Your Name"?

First objective is to discover how to go about mentioning Natural Scratch without appearing to be a shameless self-promoter who is contaminating capabilities made for non-commercial communications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home