Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Cat Scratching Post Web Site

After a number of tryouts with various new-to-me HTML editors, I found one named Composer that works wonderfully well. It's part of a suite of applications called Seamonkey that is available at http://www.seamonkey-project.org/. In the past I've used Dreamweaver and Pagespinner but both are difficult compared to Composer.

In addition, I discovered that I can create tables and pictures with arrows and callouts in Word, copy them, and paste them into a mini-Photoshop app I have called Photoshop Elements. Once the table or picture is in Photoshop Elements I can save it as a jpeg or gif file and import it to my Natural Scratch site. This is an incredibly valuable ability that saved many, many hours of time. I've been using Word apps since 1990 so I'm well-versed in it.

Hope is of course that the new site will be pleasing to customers and result in more Natural Scratch sales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home