Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cat scratching blog and more

Over the past few days I have been switching my domain host and moving away from a standard bank account for my e-commerce shopping cart to PayPal. Both moves were undertaken to try to keep the cost of Natural Scratch low.

Anyone who has worked with computers and with online services knows how complicated they can be. Few things demand as much exactitude as computers.

I mention this because after several hours of fooling around, I finally was able to move this blog to my new host, hostmonster.com. Although I was able to upload and view current posts at the new FTP area, the hitch was I couldn't upload a new post or archived posts.

After visiting the Blogger Help Group, I found the answer in an exchange. That's always a nice feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home