Friday, September 28, 2012

SEO

It's a source of never-ending frustration that my naturalscratch.com site does not rank higher in Google and other search engines.

It's all about scratching products that help prevent damage to furniture, etc.

When people type "scratching posts" or "cat scratch posts" into Google, my page (naturalscratch.com) should appear high in the rankings, but it doesn't.

I've had the site for many years and offer uniquely effective products but that doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

I do appear very high if people type in "natural scratching posts."  Then I'm Number One.

However, people who type in things like "cat scratch posts" or "cat scratchers" won't see my site on page one.

It's a puzzle that is very difficult to solve.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home