Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cat Scratching Plank

A customer with a cat called Diva (great name!) wrote to me recently wondering if I had a horizontal version of Natural Scratch.

She'd had a Natural Scratch post since 2001 but said her cat never used the post itself--rather it had dented the base pieces through regular clawing. I've heard similar stories from enough customers that I am currently developing a horizontal version of Natural Scratch. I put together a simple white cedar plank, sent it to this customer, and her cat likes it a lot, which is great.

Someday I hope to make a living off of Natural Scratch but until then the satisfaction it has brought cats, the problem it has helped humans solve, and the tens of thousands of claws it has preserved are more than enough recompense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home