Monday, October 15, 2007

Scratching and scratch

When my son and daughter were small, sometimes--okay a lot of times--the subject of money came up. Now and then I would challenge them to tell me as many slang terms for moolah they could think of. There's quite a list, from bread to wampum.

There are so many words for it because, sadly, dough makes the world go 'round.

I wish it didn't and that I was able to give Natural Scratch away just to help all the people out there who need one for their felines but can't part with the coin. For a producer like me, the price of a product covers everything, from raw materials to advertising. Having a wonderful product means nothing if no one knows about it. I wish I didn't have to spend so much cabbage promoting Natural Scratch because inevitably it has to go into the price. But, I do! Maybe someday word of mouth alone will do the trick. That would be nice…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home