Thursday, August 16, 2007

Natural Scratch Claws In


I don't know a thing about blogs but that won't stop me. Purpose of this is to write about things related to Natural Scratch (www.naturalscratch.com), other cat-related products I have in the works, animals in general, and cats in particular. For starters (and with a nod to Will Rogers), "I've never met a cat I didn't like." Currently we have three--Twinkles, Gemini, and Leo--and fond memories of many more. After the obvious things about cats such as their fastidiousness, beauty, and intelligence, it's good to realize they are far from perfect. When a human decides to reside with a cat (or another critter), he or she has to realize that the old abode will forever change--mainly for the better. But then there are the accidents...more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home